Inspired by a love of the outdoors, the natural beauty of the PNW and a passion for adventure, we are one of the first planning companies to specialize in elopements and small intimate weddings. Whatever your reason for eloping (budget, location, family dynamics, etc.), we have a package to fit your specific needs! Take us seaside, mountain top or all the way around the world!
- Elopement resource guide that includes, but is not limited to, tips for choosing a ceremony location, tips for announcing your elopement, attire recommendations and what to pack
- Unlimited communication by phone and email
- Planning checklist
- Custom list of vendor recommendations, based on your style and budget
- Ceremony location recommendations and scouting
- Lodging recommendations
- Creation of an elopement day timeline
- Vendor confirmations prior to your wedding day
- On-site coordination
- Pickup and return of marriage license, if possible
- Use of planner's wedding emergency kit
- Setup and toting of any personal and decor items
- Access to our online wedding management tools
- (Optional) phone call lesson on how to use online wedding management tools
A la carte services:
- Additional florals
- Gourmet picnic
- Gear rental
"Put your trust in them and they will make sure your day is absolutely amazing! We were blown away by how at peace we were before, during and after our little ceremony. This experience was more beautiful than we ever believed it could be and a huge part of that was Erika and Ryan."
"They went above and beyond for our elopement. From phone calls, to answering all of my emails, and making sure I was comfortable having to travel out of state for our elopement. Erika also provided an online tool to track our our entire itinerary and worked with all vendors to make sure our day went smooth. Erika and Ryan made sure all our custom inquiries were met and they most definitely exceeded our expectations; from a charcuterie board, craft cocktails, s’mores and blankets around a campfire."
"Erika and Ryan made our wedding day everything we dreamed of. The silver lining of canceling our huge wedding and eloping was finding The Greatest Adventure Wedding. They made our ceremony special, the flowers were perfect. Erika COMPLETELY got our vibe. She always answered all my questions and emails. She personalized every detail and met all our requests. She scouted the perfect locations and it was beyond what we could’ve thought of ourselves."
"Although we started the planning process only a month out, it was very stress-free since Erika was so on top of it! She scouted locations for us, sent us vendor recommendations, explained the permit and marriage license process, officiated the ceremony, handled the flowers, and more! When we finally met her and her husband, Ryan, in person on our wedding day we immediately felt like we wanted to be friends."
"She had every detail down, I did not have to worry about a single thing at all on that day. We trusted her with the best day of our lives and she did not disappoint. Oh and did I mention she managed to pull everything together at a completely off grid location and was our officiant all at the same time! She’s a magic worker."
Love from Couples: